Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Psious is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Psious' technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- You will be looking for literature for different areas for mental health
- Make internal and external analyses (analyze different areas of mental health, the prevalence, what’s the need, the market size, etc)
- Data management & bibliographic reviews
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- You have a background in Psychology.
- Interest and knowledge in bibliography research.
- Previous experience in database management & bibliographic reviews.
- Excellent/Native written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
- It's mandatory that you can establish an internship agreement with your university or business school.
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Unpaid internship.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain.