Are you aware how Virtual Reality can impact human wellbeing?
Psious is the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped professionals to treat over 15.000 patients with different conditions: social anxiety, phobias, stress, and more. At Psious, we believe that nobody should be limited by their mind.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We are a team of entrepreneurs with a global mindset who care about each other and work passionately for creating a positive impact in society by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Generate new business opportunities, prospecting potential customers in the US Market.
- Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
- Actively participate in lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in our CRM, Hubspot
- Collaborate with the assigned territory sales team.
You'll be a good fit if:
- Native written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 0.5 to 2 years of experience in Sales.
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections are a must.
- An empathetic and enthusiastic individual who wants to perform a career in sales.
- You feel comfortable communicating over the phone and email.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.